PERFUMES INSPIRED BY PHOTO EMOTIONS
COVID-19 UPDATE: WE STILL ARE DELIVERING ALL E COMMERCE ORDERS BY FRENCH POST COLISSIMO* WITH TRACKING NUMBER
+ WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING
* If your country can not be delivered, we will refund your Order
UPLIFTING AND VIVIFYING SCENTS
Perfumes might be a great way to relax and travel with your memories during this confined period. Let's welcome an inspiring spring in our lives with Olfactive Studio’s wide range of fresh and sparkling fragrances..
And for any purchase over 100€/$100, Olfactive Studio will offer on your behalf 10€/$10 to the people who needs help the most today @ Red Cross France.
Discover FLASH BACK Eau de Parfum
Tangy and vibrant, Flash Back is an olfactory reverie: a medley of tart rhubarb and citrus stirs childhood memories of rhubarb pie. A base of vetiver and cedar imparts a woody sensuality.
- STILL LIFE: A sparkling, festive cocktail of lemon, yuzu and star anise rests on a contrasting base of dark rum.
- STILL LIFE IN RIO: An exotic and luminous cocktail of ginger and coconut water set against a background of dark rum and Brazilian Copaïba wood.
- PANORAMA: A wild green fragrance delicately balancing a spicy, piquant Wasabi accord with the enveloping aroma of myrrh absolute.
- LUMIÈRE BLANCHE: Bridging the creamy sweetness of almond milk and sandalwood with fresh-spicy accents of cardamom and star anise.
TRY ALL OF OLFACTIVE STUDIO'S FRAGRANCES WITH THIS SPECIAL, LIMITED-TIME OFFER
Receive 50% off your purchase on all Olfactive Studio samples with the promo code: SAMPLE50 (also available on discovery sets)
THE SECRET TO FLASH BACK’S WOODY FRESHNESS
Widely-used and valued since antiquity, vetiver is a perennial bunchgrass whose roots or rhizomes contain a resin similar to myrrh. These roots are harvested, processed and dried to produce essential oil of vetiver; it takes 150 kg of dried roots to produce 1 kg of essential oil.
Vetiver grows in the moist soil of tropical and subtropical lowlands, particularly in marshland and floodplains. After steam distillation, vetiver rhizomes are washed, cut and dried in the sun, resulting in a dense, resinous aroma.
The characteristic aroma of vetiver is both delicate and complex; the aroma of Haitian vetiver is particularly woody and smoky, with subtle green, vegetal nuances.